What is included in the price?
Short Answer: Quality, Inspiration and a Legacy
- Sponsors name beneath the art piece.
- Option to dedicate to family or ancestor with their name and dates displayed.
- Sponsor recognition in our visitor centre.
- Sponsor recognition on our web page.
- Thank You Pack sent to your home.
- Artistic design and modelling. Every statue or stained glass is a work of art. We have sourced some of the best artists to animate and inspire.
- Quality Materials. No cutting corners. Tailor made products to our high standards.
- Permanent Memorial. Some memorial gardens place an expiry date on their plaques which, if not renewed, results in the plaque’s removal leaving unsightly gaps and a sad lapse of concern for that individual. Our philosophy is that the memorial is there to stay. No expiry date.
- Maintenance Fund. We are building this memorial to last. Our building philosophy matches that of the great Victorian art critic John Ruskin who said:
” Therefore, when we build, let us think that we build for ever.
Let it not be for present delight, nor for present use alone;
let it be such work as our descendants will thank us for,
and let us think, as we lay stone on stone,
that a time is to come when those stones will be held sacred
because our hands have touched them,
and that men will say as they look upon the labour
and wrought substance of them,
‘See! this our fathers did for us.”
John Ruskin, The Seven Lamps of Architecture
Many memorials/cemeteries become cluttered, jaded and tired looking because its creators do not look far enough down the road. Our prices have built in this maintenance fund to ensure the site remains fresh and carefully preserved.
On the Isles of The Sea
We will be following each of these artists with photographic journals and videos, so make sure you sign up here for the free, monthly e-newsletter “On the Isles of the Sea” which explores the people, events and sites of LDS England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.